The tutorial section contains a number of exercises designed to provide an
introduction to the GeoScript apis through working examples.
The following tutorials are basic in nature and provide code samples in all implementation languages. The chooser at the top right is used to switch between languages.
- Geometry Basics
- Introduction to the geometry module.
- Geometry Advanced
- Additional geometry concepts such as affine transformations and triangulation.
- Projection Basics
- Projections and coordinate reference systems.
- Layers and Workspaces
- Data access with layers and workspaces.
- Styling and Rendering
- Styling and visualization.
Additional tutorials of a more advanced nature that focus in on a specific language.